[OM] Re: last weeks roll

Subject: [OM] Re: last weeks roll
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:13:06 -0700
Hi David:

I am sorry, on re-reading it, it does seem that I was talking to you, I
wasn't. I should have been clearer. I meant to encourage others that haven't
posted, you obviously did.
There is perhaps a feeling that you can only post 'the' shot and there are
some great pictures posted, but bottom line I don't see it as a competition.
I am encouraging everyone to post often, (there will be a most improved
prize). In other words don't get stymied by the very good shots others post.
I am not wanting to lower the standards, rather the reverse, but I know that
from where I am starting that I am after the most improved. No-one here is
rude, and you know that if there are no comments that you have work to do.

Gord