[OM] Re: OT: "Hotel Calif" Pls help unsubscribe!

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:12:04 +0100
Cc: ktjomsland@xxxxxxxxx

Ken,

*I* am the list-admin.....and I have *not* received any emails from you
asking for help. To which address did you send the email?

Do you, by any chance, get "confirmation emails" from the mailserver,
asking that you reply to those with the authentication code, in order to
unsubscribe? If so, did you reply to those as the "confirmation emails"
asked?

The procedure should work, so my guess is that you did not reply to the
"confirmation emails"? Please try again, read "confirmation emails"
carefull and follow the instructions given. And please let me know how
things go too -- if there is a technical problem, we have to see about
fixing it.

Hope it'll work out ;)

--thomas

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:43:03 -0800 (PST)
Ken Tjomsland <ktjomsland@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I've enjoyed the free-range disscussion on this group, but I'm going to
> have to leave this group for month, maybe two.  AND (sorry to have to
> shout)  I can not get the unsubscribe function to work.
>
> Five, maybe six times I've sent the requested "unsubscribe" email from
> the bottom of the page and each time received two confirmation emails
> from the server.
>
> BUT, I'm still receiving the group mail.
>
> In desperation, Several days ago, I emailed the group moderator
> requesting help in unsubscribing.
>
> That mail has not been answered.
>
> If anyone, including the group moderator,  can help me I'd be very
> grateful.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Ken Tj

> To contact the list admins: