[OM] Re: OT: "Hotel Calif" Pls help unsubscribe!

From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:00:11 -0800
One of the two confirmation e-mails requires you to reply to it to
confirm your desire and complete the action. At least that's how
subscription works and logic, which is big in programming, suggests
other list actions would work the same way. I think it is so someone
else can't (un)subscribe you, only a reply from the subscription address
can do so.

Moose