[OM] OT: "Hotel Calif" Pls help unsubscribe!

From: Ken Tjomsland <ktjomsland@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:43:03 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,

I've enjoyed the free-range disscussion on this group, but I'm going to have to
leave this group for month, maybe two.  AND (sorry to have to shout)  I can not
get the unsubscribe function to work.

Five, maybe six times I've sent the requested "unsubscribe" email from the
bottom of the page and each time received two confirmation emails from the
server.

BUT, I'm still receiving the group mail.

In desperation, Several days ago, I emailed the group moderator requesting help
in unsubscribing.

That mail has not been answered.

If anyone, including the group moderator,  can help me I'd be very grateful.

Thank you,

Ken Tj