[OM] Re: OT Web Site Hosting

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Web Site Hosting
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:24:52 +1100
> Just had a look around, Wayne, and rediscovered this
> extremely fine photo:
>
> http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/images/ct35-274-ab-a.jpg
>
> Since I first saw this I've tried many times to achieve a similar
> cloud-trail effect, but never got anything like this.  It's a
> stunning
> shot!  The site looks good I think, all in good working order

Thanks Roger,

I have a few more (similar) shots from the same session but haven't
really had this effect occur at any other time, probably because I
usually shoot with clear skies.

The film is Kodak EBX, probably f5.6 and around 120 sec exposure, and
obviously a reasonably windy night looking roughly WSW.

...Wayne