[OM] Re: Tripods and security guards

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripods and security guards
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:38:52 +0000
We haven't got to the point yet where our cities charge us, yet. But
what I suppose has really surprised me is how much of our 'public'
space is privately owned. In none of the instances I described did it
occur to me that I might be standing on any private property - just
roads or pavements / sidewalks.

BTW - for anyone thinking of going to Canary Wharf the press officer I
spoke to was courteous and helpful, so no trouble getting the permit.