[OM] OT British weather, was Tripods and security guards

Subject: [OM] OT British weather, was Tripods and security guards
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:42:55 +0000
Do you mean that it hasn't arrived yet Donald?  The met man has
promised snow down here soon.  Oh well, what do they know, they are
only guessing from computers ;-)  Good think Frank van Lindert is not
listening!

Local Hero: excellent music & wonderful scenery.  The west coast is a
lovely place.

Chris

On 26 Jan 2004 , at 19:19, Donald MacDonald wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:03:38 EST, <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>   Your country is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful I've seen
> and
>> contrary to popular opinion, the weather can be fabulous.
>>

> I bet I'm one of the few around this neck of the woods praying we get
> the
> full treatment from the snow that's forecast! I have plans for some
> shots
> if we get a decent covering...
>
> An old B.P. buddy of mine (Stan Davis) got relocated 'back home' to
> Houston years back, he was like that guy from 'Local Hero', always
> emailing back and lamenting the lack of hills and weather..!
>
> D.
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.