[OM] Re: Tripods and security guards

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripods and security guards
From: Gary Edwards <zuiko_warrior@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:44:32 -0800 (PST)
Ah, Local Hero.  One of the films we were assigned to view prior to our trip to
Scotland by our friend the Scotophile (another was Braveheart).

On topic:  we visited the village on the beach and photographed the phone
booth. . .

Gary

Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:03:38 EST, wrote:

Your country is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful I've seen and
> contrary to popular opinion, the weather can be fabulous.

I bet I'm one of the few around this neck of the woods praying we get the
full treatment from the snow that's forecast! I have plans for some shots
if we get a decent covering...

An old B.P. buddy of mine (Stan Davis) got relocated 'back home' to
Houston years back, he was like that guy from 'Local Hero', always
emailing back and lamenting the lack of hills and weather..!

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com