Re: [OM] R e: Macworld (digital stuff, minimal direct OM content, long)

Subject: Re: [OM] R e: Macworld (digital stuff, minimal direct OM content, long)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 08:44:04 -0500
< PLEASE START USING THE NEW LIST ADDRESS -- YOU SHOULD >
<                ALREADY BE SUBSCRIBED                  >
<                 olympus@xxxxxxxxxx                    >
With Oly's astronomical price policy on digital (E-10 service starts at
$385) you can bet the E-1 will cost even more.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 6-8 weeks