[OM] Re: OT G3 iBooks, was something else...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT G3 iBooks, was something else...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:50:24 -0800
I thought Apples were perfect. My several year old Sony laptop has never
done any of that, and was smaller, lighter and cheaper than whatever the
Apple was at the time. I did have to add a Wi-Fi PC card a few years
after I got it 'cause one didn't come built in. Battery finally died
after maybe 6 years?

Moose