Re: [OM] NEED HELP OF OM 3Ti / OM 3 OWNERS / USERS / REPAIRERS

Subject: Re: [OM] NEED HELP OF OM 3Ti / OM 3 OWNERS / USERS / REPAIRERS
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 08:49:54 -0500
< PLEASE START USING THE NEW LIST ADDRESS -- YOU SHOULD >
<                ALREADY BE SUBSCRIBED                  >
<                 olympus@xxxxxxxxxx                    >
Plate may have original been glued down with something like.......brown
rubber cement.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714