Re: [OM] Help - stuck filter

Subject: Re: [OM] Help - stuck filter
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 08:26:49 -0500
< PLEASE START USING THE NEW LIST ADDRESS -- YOU SHOULD >
<                ALREADY BE SUBSCRIBED                  >
<                 olympus@xxxxxxxxxx                    >
When you squeeze the filter rings, they "go oval" which makes them hard, if
not impossible to unscrew.  Hold the combination between your palms, press
together and turn.  This should work.  Having 2 "cap snafflers" on hand can
help too (or the gripping power of old Playtex rubber gloves).
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 6-8 weeks