Re: [OM] Nova does go

Subject: Re: [OM] Nova does go
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:25:18 -0800
Yeah, I"ve done business in Mexico setting up a joint venture with a Mexican firm (still going well after 20+ years). There are cultural things one needs to be aware of, but they aren't quite that simple and silly. One simple example, in retail it is important to know that the 'personal space' requirements and feelings about closeness to other shoppers are quite different in Mexico than here, different enough to impact the success of store layouts.

I just bought some Nova gasoline in Baja about 3 weeks ago.

Moose