Re: [OM] ( OM ) postings to the group (ends up long !! Be warned. )

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) postings to the group (ends up long !! Be warned. )
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 22:35:29 -0700
Hi Brian:

Nicely written and from the heart! As a 'newbie' I can confirm that I
already have gotten the sensibility that you allude to, this is a great list
as it does have character and characters. I've had some fun and learned a
lot, perhaps most importantly, my desire to get out and photograph has been
increased.

Thanks Gord