Re: [OM] ( OM ) postings to the group (ends up long !! Be warned. )

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) postings to the group (ends up long !! Be warned. )
From: "Michael R. Collins" <Michael.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 05:23:33 -0500
Moose wrote:

 Oh, except I haven't noticing minding Mike's Island posts...

Lets's re-read Brian's post, and salvage Mike's reputation :-) . Brian said, "I also get pretty weary of what Mike from the Island complained about during this last week; [yadda yadda yadda]." Brian's *agreeing* with Mike's views here, not complaining about them, IMHO.

I too agree with the sentiments in this thread, and have made a resolution to make at least some OM-related, on-topic contributions to the list this year. I'll post photos on the Web for your critical eyes once I make an effort to learn to use some of the decent scanners that are available to me, rather than the piece of Microtek cr*p that I own.

Michael
--

Michael R. Collins  ...  Michael.Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toronto, Ontario, Canada