Re: [OM] ( OM ) postings to the group (ends up long !! Be warned. )

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) postings to the group (ends up long !! Be warned. )
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 02:17:41 -0700
Brian,   Good thoughts....I agree with you. Some of the threads seem to go
on for an excessive time with many people repeating the same information.
That mainly screws up the digest since the delete button is less effective.
Some of the OT threads are fun and we need some fun around here now as it's
very cold. Was -43 F this morning.  /jim