Re: [OT] Battery comments WAS: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4495 and othe

Subject: Re: [OT] Battery comments WAS: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4495 and others...
From: "Mickey Trageser" <Gad-Zuiks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:21:55 -0500
George, I don't really get what you said below. If you hadn't bought extra
sets of AAs and had them charged and in your bag (or otherwise accessible),
you wouldn't have that peace of mind. How are the AA sets any different from
the proprietary packs? I can have as many of them as I wish at ready too.
And they won't get swiped by the kids for their walkman or whatever. You do
have an advantage with AAs that they can shift applications as needed. But
you wouldn't ever allow yourself to run dry on them if a photo application
demanded. Neither would I with whatever battery I need. I got a fridge full
of those damned 357's, and there's always at least 2 sets along for the
ride.  ;-).

All that aside, how about we spend some 'energy' on shootin some photos, eh?
Have a safe and Happy New Year. And don't get too 'charged up' out there.
:-)

-Mickey