Re: [OM] [OT] AOL users... was Another Canadian New to Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] AOL users... was Another Canadian New to Olympus
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:02:06 EST
Cc: Rolftruck@xxxxxxx
In a message dated 12/31/2003 2:14:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Rolftruck@xxxxxxx writes:

> Thanks for the welcome, Moose. Thanks as well to Garry and Gene and Gordon.
I'm a
> digester too, and I can see what AOL's html does (nasty!), so I'll take
some of that advice
> and explore other AOL options.

If you have AOL 9.0 they have (finally!) added a "Compose as Plain Text"
option. You'll find it on the menu you get by right-clicking in the body of the
e-mail. Of course 9.0 has other "issues".

I'm fairly sure that sending from AOL's web interface (www.aol.com) still
sends as plain text as well.

Paul Schings