Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day

Subject: Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:10:17 -0800
I picked up a T45 recently, cheap enough that I figured it would be a very
cheap "rental". After charging it up and hitting the test button I was
seeing spots for a long time ... and the flash was pointed away from me
although in a poorly lit room. I would hate to be in front of a pair of them
firing at full power ... gunpowder might be more civilized.

-jeff
Agree nice work, B.D.