Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day

Subject: Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:39:25 -0700
I agree with B.D. that when they say "we weren't even aware of your being
here" you have given yourself a chance to get good candid shots and have a
happier client. The more formal stuff, of course, requires a little more
presence of the photographer. Speed is important then as the people do want
to get on to other things. I did one wedding where the mother of the bride
wanted absolutely no posed pictures. The mother of the groom wanted all the
traditional stuff but she was not paying me. That was not a good situation
but I survived. I am thankful that I no longer do weddings. /jim