Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day

Subject: Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:52:27 -0800
I don't think I've come close to shooting 30 rolls in one day but ...

I regularly shoot about 8 rolls a day while ambling through places like
Bryce or Zion ... I sure don't come anywhere near 5 fps while using the
Zuiko shift lenses even though they are very easy to use. Also I am
constantly switching back and forth between medium format and OMs (love
those quick releases). I suspect someone trying to capture the right image
or just some images to make a living could hit 30 rolls pretty easily. I
could be way off but if IRRC the super train photographer on the list was
going through about this much film per day when he went on a vacation for
about 10 days ...

-jeff