Re: [OM] 24mm and polariser

Subject: Re: [OM] 24mm and polariser
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 11:53:18 -0500
Let me add a caveat to my previous post.  Vignetting will nearly
always be visible in the viewfinder IF you're using the right
screen.  For instance, using a 1-7 with a 21mm wide angle lens
gives a circular image in the middle with the corners and edges
going completely dark, making it impossible to tell whether
there's any vignetting or not in that instance.  It's kind of like
looking through a knothole in a fence.  So be sure you're using a
screen recommended for wide angle lenses.

Walt

Everybody thinks they have a sense of humor, even people who
don't.