[OM] FS : Olympus Stylus Epic (needs part) $10.00

Subject: [OM] FS : Olympus Stylus Epic (needs part) $10.00
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:34:11 -0800

I have a Stylus Epic with the great 35/2.8 lens that just needs a new shutter button. I contacted Olympus, and the part alone is about $45, which isn't worth it. (The camera can be had for $80.00 or so new.)

My hope is that someone has another Stylus Epic that is broken, and by just adding the plastic shutter button, you have a cheap and great camera. It includes the leatherette case.

The price includes shipping.

James.