[OM] No Fang, but.....revisited

Subject: [OM] No Fang, but.....revisited
From: "Dean C. Hansen" <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:44:36 -0800
How many of you followed the significant collection of OM equipment
recently auctioned on our favorite site by "markprinter"?  I had
mentioned a few weeks back that I had BIN'd a 38/2.8 macro lens and the
65-116 auto extension tube there for $425.  The 65-116 offered by
markprinter just went for nearly $360!  There were four bidders who went
$250 or above, and three who went over $300.  I'm amazed.  T28 Twin
Macro flashes went for $293.88.  Looks like OM SLR prices haven't
completely hit the dumps.
Dean