Re: [OM] [OT] Creative Spam Query

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Creative Spam Query
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:47:01 +1100
 > cares?! Some of the 'get your meds from us cheap' spam I get
 contains quite
 unusual strings of words which I've been collecting as a literary
 exercise (self published work available soon :)) and I wonder, as one
 does, what the fundamental purpose of attaching these strings, apart
 from entertaining those of us who need to get a life.
 Any suggestions, O wise ones?

Geez, that's a worry, I was wondering the same thing.  Hope I'm not
getting whatever it is that you've got Andrew !

...Wayne

Indeed. Seasons greetings all in this time of crazed consumerism.
AndrewF

Santa, Santa in your sleigh,
Come and take my toys away
While I'm sleeping in my cot
Visit me and take the lot.

Santa, Santa set me free,
Clear an open space for me;
Me and all the girls and boys
Buried under heaps of toys.

Santa, Santa with your sack,
Come and take some plastic back;
Take it back and in its place,
Leave a little breathing space.

        -Michael Leunig (Oz living national treasure).