Re: [OM] Zuik 35-105 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuik 35-105 problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:53:48 -0500
I've seen this in many 35-105.  Lens may have had some front impact which
messes up the zoom slots.  Zooming action causes an inside tube to catch on
a burr in one of the zoom slots.  It can be fixed.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks