Re: [OM] 24mm and polariser

Subject: Re: [OM] 24mm and polariser
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:58:38 -0500
I would say yes, that vignetting almost always shows up in the
viewfinder.  Sometimes, when it's slight, it may be a barely
perceptible darkening in the corners, but it's still there, and
it's especially visible if you look with the lens stopped down, at
least to the taking aperture.  I don't recall ever really being
surprised by vignetting of any serious consequence, though I have
been amazed, and sometimes horrified, at other things I failed to
notice when firing off a shot.

Walt

Everybody thinks they have a sense of humor, even people who
don't.