Re: [OM] fisheyes

Subject: Re: [OM] fisheyes
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:07:06 -0500
ALSO, some elements are first painted then permanently mounted in brass
rings of different sorts.  So, you might have to get the element out of a
brass ring first, strip paint, repaint, remount in ring, etc.  I don't know
if this applies to you.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714