Re: [OM] Building a photography library

Subject: Re: [OM] Building a photography library
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:06:16 -0800
Fred Pickering wrote a book called Zone VI Workshop (I'm working with a bad
memory so the details could be off). It had perhaps just over 100 pages. It
was well worth the cost and the time to read it. It had one of the best
explanations of the Zone System I could find at the time (probably 15 to 20
years ago) . I saw one on yaBe about a month ago.
-jeff