Re: [OM] Building a photography library

Subject: Re: [OM] Building a photography library
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:43:16 -0800

On Friday, December 5, 2003, at 01:06 PM, Jeff Keller wrote:

Fred Pickering wrote a book called Zone VI Workshop (I'm working with a bad memory so the details could be off). It had perhaps just over 100 pages. It
was well worth the cost and the time to read it. It had one of the best
explanations of the Zone System I could find at the time (probably 15 to 20
years ago) . I saw one on yaBe about a month ago.
-jeff

Yep. That was a good one with its special emphasis on 35mm.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA