Re: [OM] Olympus is failing in Marketing

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus is failing in Marketing
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:52:54 -0500
Hello? Do you think perhaps that it was an ad FOR their point-and-shoot
digitals? And that perhaps that's a different market? Most Nikon and
Canon ads that include the lower end cameras do NOT include the pro
cameras. There are some ads that do, but they are few and far between.
Olympus has been VERY successful at marketing its P&S digital line.