Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke, mutating to chemistry and etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke, mutating to chemistry and etc...
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:22:35 -0700
For terrorism huh....this needs more detail. I suspect a good story here.
Did you grow your beard too long or, perhaps, challenge your English teacher
to a "war of words? I know you're bad....but just how bad?

I did all kind of bad things at school. I was a good citizen though because
I never got caught.

/jim