Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke, mutating to chemistry and etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT now Coke, mutating to chemistry and etc...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:54:01 -0800
No slur meant on teachers or students, just an expression of my personal life preferences.

Apropos another thread that ended up here, I haven't had Coke, or indeed any kind of cola for many years, not a matter of principle, just taste. Actually, one of my best friends is a pro videographer turned teacher. And my mother is a serious devotee of cafeine-free (Mormon) diet (diabetic) Coke. A nice little old lady, but terrible taste in beverages!

Seriously, some of my best friends are.......................,
     Moose

R. Jackson wrote:

I've found over the last couple of years that my semester depends a lot on how carefully I pick my instructors.