Re: [OM] Vision problem?

Subject: Re: [OM] Vision problem?
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 01:24:47 -0500
I was directed to a really top-notch optometrist a few years ago, after a bad
experience with a "doc-in-the-box" type.  Not only is she cool (she drives
rally and her personal ride is a Cooper S), but she is very, very good at get
the script down.  It is worth seeking out a top-notch eye doc and paying a bit
more.  In my case, I got gas-perm lenses that are bifocal (more like
multi-focal, actually), and they work great.  Not eveyrone can wear them, and
they aren't cheap.  But they are super.

Earl