Re: [OM] Bad processing rant!

Subject: Re: [OM] Bad processing rant!
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:35:05 +1100
An observed effect but there are others who actually suck in all pedagogic energy with little noticeable effect except on the prime emitter of information (wave or particle). These intellect 'wells' are not restricted to cap wearers but exhibit a range of indicators and precursors such as colour of hair dye, total lack of hair, heavy metal 'T' shirt, extensive piercing, odd naming variants, extensive make-up/hair/mating preoccupation, oversize clothing, miniscule clothing, cellfonephilia and chinese character tattoo - calf or arse ("It means 'good luck' I think Sir"). Strictly empirical and anecdotal research to be published soon in the Journal of Puzzled Old Fartdom.
AndrewF

I think you're right - some people wearing baseball caps backwards appear to
be so so dense they create intelligence singularities. Intellects with event
horizons, where concepts appear to an external observer to slow down and
never actually cross over.

:-(
Andrew

 Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:09:52 -0500
 From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>

 ... avoid my wife having to come post bail for
 me later, in which event I would lose my edge in the "you can't
 judge people by how they look" argument, which she started a few
 years ago when I proclaimed that it was my opinion that anyone