Re: [OM] Bad processing rant!

Subject: Re: [OM] Bad processing rant!
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:35:35 -0800
I run a One hour lab in So-Cal not from the company you went to as we don't
use the Frontier system. If this happened to one of my customers.  I would
want a chance to redo your photos.  Chances are the negs are ok as that
part of the system is real hard to screw up. Basically you run a test and
if the machine is right you put the film in it and it does the rest.  The
printer is another matter and can be screwed up several ways.  In my store
I resemble that remark about the 40ish gentleman.  I would call the store
and see when he was in and bring in the photo's to see if he can fix them.

John Gettis