Re: [OM] Sticking with what works

Subject: Re: [OM] Sticking with what works
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:10:29 -0500
Ah, JB Weld!  That's great stuff too!  I used it to fix the grip
on an MD2 that I fished out of the bay real cheap* a couple of
years ago because it had been dropped and a fairly large hole had
been knocked in it.  It worked perfectly, but looked really bad.
A dollop of JB Weld, a little filing, a little sanding, a little
flat black Testors enamel, and you can't tell it was ever injured.

I've always wondered, though, how the camera that was attached
fared.  I didn't ask and wasn't told.

Walt, who has duct tape in three colors.

*It and a working M15.V Ni-Cd pack for less than $100.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it
from religious conviction." -- Blaise Pascal, theologian