Re: [OM] New subscriber now OT Leica Panasonic

Subject: Re: [OM] New subscriber now OT Leica Panasonic
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 05:52:44 -0500
That was certainly my reaction.  In 1976.

It motivated me to no end and I, through hard work, was able to acquire an
OM-1 and OM-2 with various bits and pieces.

That kit lasted me until 1999, quite happily.

Then I found this list. Enablers all. Do you now that I had never seen an
OM-4 before I joined this list? A 90/2 Macro? A 35-80/2.8?

A 35/2.8. An 85/2. A 100/2.8.

Pretty much nothing.  I discovered this list and ebay at the same time.
Powerful, but dangerous combination.

There's no 12 step program for Zuikoholics. You email your sponsor here and
they encourage you to buy two!

Still the most amazing piece of engineering I've ever seen:  OM-1.

Tom