Re: [OM] Sticking with what works

Subject: Re: [OM] Sticking with what works
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:41:26 +1100
Haven't any of you guys ever heard of gaffer tape - the single most useful emergency tool available. You could stick water to jelly with that stuff!
AndrewF

Oh, and Pascal - Mathematician responsible for the 'Wager' - the single most unethical suggestion in all theology.

Thanks for bringing back memories of my grandmother. But instead of epoxy she used scotch tape - don't know what it is called elsewhere - to reattach anything that came loose. I remember door knobs, loose hinges etc all with this tape wound around to hold them on where a screw had come loose. Unfortunatly, she died before duct tape arrived, she would have really liked that stuff.

I think your stickative  (sic) is much better!

gregg

So, I epoxied the thing back on, and made an improvement while
doing so: I moved it up just a smidgen so it fits my hand better.
I bet it won't come off again!  And if it does, want to take a
guess as to what I'll do?

Is there a 12-step program for us epoxyholics?  Should I be
stopped before I epoxy again?

Nah.  I'm happy being a recidivist!

Walt