Re: [OM] pics of fall colors OT

Subject: Re: [OM] pics of fall colors OT
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:06:01 -0400

>You should try to get back up in the air while there is still space to
>do so ;-).

I did love flying, but it is too expensive for me now. Besides, I had a US
pilot license at the time, although I live in Canada. Now I live too far
from a US airfield for it to be practical.

>I know that things like fences are difficult to remove -
>obstructions like that are the bane of my photographic endeavours - but
>you did ask for comments.  I have started to notice such things more
>now and it stops me taking a photo.

I appreciate the comments. Actually, honest constructive critcism is more
helpful than praise, but it is hard to get from this group :-)

>Your photos and GeeBees have persuaded me that I must get out more...
>;-)

>Chris

Wayne