Re: [OM] pics of fall colors

Subject: Re: [OM] pics of fall colors
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:40:58 +0000
You should try to get back up in the air while there is still space to do so ;-). I know that things like fences are difficult to remove - obstructions like that are the bane of my photographic endeavours - but you did ask for comments. I have started to notice such things more now and it stops me taking a photo. I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing (reducing my photo taking I mean), but it happens.

Your photos and GeeBees have persuaded me that I must get out more... ;-)

Chris