Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:09:59 -0400
A neat thing I got with my Arca-Swiss 4x5 was a reflex viewer (bought the
camera used, came with it). It acomplishes a few different things. First,
you don't need a dark cloth for viewing the image. Second, the mirror in the
viewer flips the image so it's right side up. It's still backwards left to
right though, so it's kind of like a big varimagni finder.

Andrew "frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/