Re: [OM] ..... OT Fires in California......

Subject: Re: [OM] ..... OT Fires in California......
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:59:36 -0700
I prefer to shoot the critters with my cameras but do believe in hunting if
it's done right and for the right reasons. Somehow balance between animal
populations and their food supplies must be attained. To me, the issue is
when and where man needs to be part of the equation. Do we have a TOPE
scheduled on wild critter photos? /jim