Re: [OM] A Trip to the Reef

Subject: Re: [OM] A Trip to the Reef
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:13:55 -0700
Sounds like a lot of fun! I'll be digging out my mask, snorkel and fins for Cabo San Lucas in Dec. Quality of snorkeling is never up to the great places, but the other aspects of the place are right.

Moose

John Wheeler wrote:

G'day Zuiks,

My wife Helen and I just got back from ten days in Cairns, FNQ (that's Far
North Queensland,Oz).........
I can't recall having seen much about underwater photography with OM's on
the list and would  really appreciate any input.

At least one member has made his own underwater macro housing for OMs, but will have to out himself if he wants.