[OM] And the rest of the story...

Subject: [OM] And the rest of the story...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:48:48 -0500
>Full-time it on the road, but still have some low-cost housing
>to land in a few weeks of the year, where would it be?
Oh, the opportunities for our imaginations to run wild! Is it retirement? On
the lam? Dissolution of a marriage, coupled with a lack of desire to meet
the financial obligations thereof? A multi-state killing spree?

Is this the end of the wet darkroom, and a move to a digital one?

Or just a new job?

Bill Pearce, with an inquiring mind.