Re: [OM] And the rest of the story...

Subject: Re: [OM] And the rest of the story...
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:56:51 -0400
I always had the dream of traveling around the country with my family while we learned about it's history and geography. Seems that the best time would have been when the kids were old enough to remember it yet young enough not to have social entaglements. Yes, and we would have needed to stop and do something like sell crafts at fairs or some other way to make a living.

Now the kids are in college, the bills tie me and my wife down and we seldom even travel. Go for it if you can swing it!

gregg

>Oh, the opportunities for our imaginations to run wild! Is it
>retirement? On the lam? Dissolution of a marriage, coupled
>with a lack of desire to meet the financial obligations
>thereof? A multi-state killing spree?  Is this the end of the
>wet darkroom, and a move to a digital one? Or just a new job?

Something to do with my wife's work.  Would require turning
ourselves into gypsies--American style.  40+ foot motorhome or
5th wheel trailer with multiple slideouts.  If motorhome, we
would pull an enclosed car trailer (jeep inside) with an
"office/darkroom" built into the front section.  5th wheel would
probably mean community darkrooms...  Yet, digital is looming...

Way to young to retire, but no law says that you have to dig
roots down so deep until you do.

AG