Re: [OM] And the rest of the story...

Subject: Re: [OM] And the rest of the story...
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:04:11 -0600
Usually the wind is blowing enough that exhaust fumes are not a problem.
When it's cold and wintry getting in between two running trucks makes it a
little warmer. Wouldn't want diesel residue to get on those nice Zuiko
lenses though. Motor homes let you carry lots of photo gear. The downside of
that is that they are very easy to break into so theft is a potential
problem. We have never had that problem so far. /jim