Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT H/pan on epay etc

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT H/pan on epay etc
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:18:48 +1300
Andrew said (among other things)

Buggerbuggerbuggerbuggerbuggerbuggerbugger

which confused my spill-chucker !!

Assuming Andrew doesn't want to make a career out of selling H/pan filters

I think there are several possible ways out of this. As far as I  can tell,
that
Bob who has not the wisdom of Solomon, seems to pick on just one or two
people a month; not all those outside USA selling H/pan filters.

Maybe some brave soul in the SE of the land of Oz could advertise the item
for him and specify the buyer not use the automatic checkout feature but
instead one specified by the advertiser.

Alternatively, a person in the USA could do the same and make it clear in
the fine print that the item is sourced in the land of OZ and the price
remitted
to OZ.

Brian