Re: Some of my first [OM] pics back...

Subject: Re: Some of my first [OM] pics back...
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 17:08:42 -1000
Aloha Andrew
I like the shade of the pictures, the first one of the old lady is
classic with the heavy wrinkles and I like the old style of the pictures
with the modern turntable needle playing vinyl; stanton.jpg
XDan

So I'm slightly hesitant to do this, considering a lot of you guys have
been at this for a good bit longer than I, but I've *finally* developed
the first 6 or so rolls that I shot in my OM, since I got it some months

back.  I figured that since I'd picked a few shots and scanned them for
few of my friends, I'd let y'all know about them, and see what kind of
constructive help I could pull in.