Re: [OM] Sigma lens problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Sigma lens problem
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 02:24:35 -0700
Well I think you are crazy not to send it back and wait for another one. Probably take longer and cost more than finding another. Is everything else right for sure, smooth actions, infinity focus, etc.?

Why the Sigma? I thought I'd heard mixed opinions? The Tamron SP 80-200/2.8 is a known winner and the Tokina AT-X is close.

Moose

R. Jackson wrote:

He had postal insurance on it, but you know what it's like collecting from the U.S.P.S. You might as well not even insure a package at all, IMO.